- Mystery Scene Magazine - you can write articles and blogs for Mystery Scene to publicize your work.
- Writers' Digest
- Publishers' Marketplace
- Crime Spree Magazine - a magazine for mystery readers and writers about books and the people who write them
- Mystery: It's Not Whodunit, but How-Do-You-Do-It? - an article from Publishers Weekly (Oct 25, 1999) about promotion of mystery books and authors.
- Vertical Response - Preferred site for sending newsletters and promotional items via e-mail.
- Authors Den -- Site to help promote authors
- Facebook - Another social networking site
- Twitter - Tweeting Messages in 140 characters or less
- Modern Postcard - good-quality, reasonably priced color postcards.
- Best Impressions - Specialty Advertising Materials
- Postcard Press - Another site for good-quality, reasonably priced color postcards.
- iPrint - stickers, pens, magnets and other promotional items that you can design and order online.
- Branders - more goodies for giveaways.
- Logo Softwear - still more stuff.
- PrintsMadeEasy.com - mouse pads, mugs, t-shirts, business cards; design and order online.
- Cafe Press -- gifts with your book cover or logo.
- Hotline -- The UK Leading supplier of promotional gifts
Do You Have Some Helpful Links to Share?
If you have suggestions for this section, please email Jeff Marks, moderator of the Murder Must Advertise mailing list..